In its continuous efforts to encourage more Overseas Filipino Workers – Licensure Examination for Teachers (OFW-LET) passers to apply in the employment reintegration program called as “Sa ‘Pinas, Ikaw ang Ma’am at Sir´ (SPIMS), the National Reintegration Center for OFWs (NRCO) has recently launched its online application platform.
Potential SPIMS beneficiaries may visit this link: http://nrco.dole.gov.ph/index.php/sa-pinas-ikaw-ang-ma-am-sir and complete the registration form. They will also be required to submit electronic copies or in pdf format of the following supporting documents:
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Certificate of Board Rating
- Copy of Passport (including the pages with arrival and departure stamps)
- Copy of Certificate of Employment abroad or any documentary proof
- Copy of Certificate of Employment as a teacher (if applicable).